Our 95730 is a two-way FM combination alarm / remote start. This unit has all of the same features as our 95700, but with the added option of a two-way FM receiver, which sends both commands and also monitors engine and alarm operations. Both the alarm and remote start operate through one common keyfob or 2-way FM receiver, allowing you to set the alarm or operate the remote start from as far away as 600 feet.
- Two 5 Button Remote Controls
- Built-In Parking Light Relay Jumper Select (+/-)
- Plug-in user programmable Override Switch.
- Plug-in Dual-Zone Dual Adjust Piezo Sensor.
- Horn Output
- Door Locking/Unlocking with (+/-) outputs
- Passenger Unlock Output
- Two Auxiliary Channels with Selectable Output.
- User-Selectable Auto-Arming
- User-Selectable Auto-Rearming
- Remote Panic with Smart Locking/Unlocking
- Remote-Controlled Courtesy Lighting
- Auto Activation of Auxiliary 2 Output
- Remote Trunk Release
- Alarm Trigger Identification
- Optional plug-in Door Lock Relay Module
- Anti Car-Jack By Remote or Door
- Starter Features True RPM Sensing for Real Time Cranking
- Reliable Smart Engine Run Sensing
- Gas or Diesel Mode with glow plug input.
- Cold Start Timer (Programmable)
- Dedicated Output for factory transponder bypass
- Starter Disable Output for Anti Grind feature.
- Factory Disarm Rearm Outputs
- Two Ignition Relay Outputs
- Stop & Go Mode
- Selectable Engine Run Time
- Turbo Timer (Programmable)